Q. Where can I get my PC fixed/repaired?

David Syler, located in the ITW area, room G025, will be the second option for students with their PCs problems.


Contact the Help Desk

  • Last Updated Feb 07, 2018
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Mary O'Neill

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0