Q. How can I get help with a computer or equipment in a classroom?


You can get help with computers, projectors, smart boards, and other classroom equipment from the Help Desk by calling x1369 or emailing helpdesk@sewanee.edu or submitting a ticket on the Web Help Desk.

  • Last Updated Aug 13, 2016
  • Views 29
  • Answered By Heidi Syler

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0